Leo-Cedarville, Indiana

After purchase new the recoil starter failed after three starts.Back to Sears.

Three weeks later-started twice and recoil failed again. three weeks later got it back. Used for less that 3 hours then stored for the winter. Spring.

Started four times and recoil starter failed again. Back to Sears. Three weeks later got it back. Used for about 3 hours total.

Stored for second winter. Spring 2015. Recoil starter failed for third time. Same parts fail.

Now out of warranty and Sears wants $75 + for the same repair and same parts.Store will not take the item back and will not stand behind the $75 repair.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of weedwacker and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Craftsman needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned weedwacker in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Craftsman.

Had an Experience with Craftsman?

Comments

You may need to start using this with the right way. I have checked here, then the result looks good.

I have the same problem, wacker runs good but unreliable starter system. I am tired of getting it fixed only to last a few starts, what is the solution?