7490 Broadview Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

This is the latest message I received about my lawn mower battery. Which was ordered on 3/17/19 Unbelievable. We purchased this mower late in the year of 2016. Did not use it until fall in 2018. My husband has a riding mower so I used the push mower it to pick up /mulch leaves. Did not even make it through one season without breaking down! went to sears to ask them to check the battery...RUDE. Said that they did not know if the battery was bad or not. I asked them to order me another battery...they said that I needed to do that...RUDE! So I ordered a battery on 3/17/19. This is bar far the worst thing I ever bought from sears and so was the customer service. Oh and they charged my card for this battery that I have not received yet! Unbelievable. Not sure if you can help or will even get back to me!

Order Status Change

Dear Tina,

Due to a change in the product availability, the item(s) for order C527431 is(are) temporarily delayed.

Please see below for your estimated ship date. You can track your order at any time online here.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Your Sears PartsDirect Team

Order details

584353901 Lawn Mower Battery

Estimated Ship Date:

2019-05-13

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: New battery.

Comments