Verified Reviewer

2.0

I bought a Craftsman electric pressure washer about a month ago that had a damaged part. After calling the number provided in the user manual (at least 10 times thus far - still not resolved) I ran into everything from "no one available to take my call" without another option, to actually reaching someone who claimed they didn't have that model # "in their system" (I was holding the manual, the # was correct" to being transferred to Stanley Tools (who doesn't make this item) who never picked up.

I've spent over 8 hrs on hold, calling different numbers, etc. Online contact has received no response whatsoever.

One might think they were dealing with a league of *** except this is intentional and typical of struggling companies (or those with massive market share) to keep refunds/returns down. Most people would simply give up. I consider this a new hobby.

I'm going to simply return the item or maybe dispute the charge w my cc company. I bet they contact me then.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Craftsman Pros: Price.

Craftsman Cons: Customer service.

Comments