Verified Reviewer

Purchased a gas powered weed eater in March 2019, stopped working in October. 2019.

Covid hit and lost wife and son, took it for repair, was charged $35 and told motor had burned out. I am concerned that the technician saw the warranty expiring in 2 days and said that the mixture was not correct. Called several times no response to my issues. I believe I was taken advantaged of because I am almost 80 years old and black.

I took to another shop who disputed the motor was burned up because of the mixture, but now no one, not Rob,Nick the supervisor and 3to 4 hours on the phone with no luck.

I am requesting to have $35 returned and or take to another shop which is authorized by your company. And when it shows its not the reason I would like a full refund plus the $35 I spent.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy craftsman.

Product or Service Mentioned: Craftsman String Trimmer.

Location: Houston, Texas