Verified Reviewer

4.8

Update by user Apr 30, 2021

This will be my first time going thru customer support. I bought this mower from what I believe is original owner.

This mower probably dates back to around 1995. It's still in great shape. I mow my 2 acre yard with it still. I'm certian nothing major was ever done to engine.

And it runs beautifully. For a 26 year old mower or little older.It's amazing.I have another mower , almost the same age. Bout a year or two difference. But I converted it to a tractor.

I had deck removed. It's a 22 horse power. One I mow with is 20 hp. I don't go for looks , it's how it runs and does job it's required to do.

And both mowers are above their class. I'd put them up against almost anything.

I look forward to speaking with someone with authority on Monday. Just wanna let them know how well these ones have heals up.Thanks.; Sincerely;Daniel Stewart

Original review posted by user Apr 30, 2021

Have a gas leak from bottom of tank area. Was told it was where gas line comes from tank. That there's a rubber or plastic gasket at tank - gas line connection.

Location: Altamont, Illinois