Hazard, Kentucky
5.0

You probably won't read this, but I will post anyways.I have loved craftsman hand tools for a very long time, because they were USA proud and true to the brand.

I remember my father and grandfather complimenting Craftsman when I was young. I was disappointed to now see Craftsman is made in China for the most part. That is my only complaint. Also please NEVER change your warranty policy.

It has always been a life saver. I still love and I am still a fan of Craftsman. I've never had a problem with the tools i've bought.

I am just a proud US citizen and it would be nice to still find something in the world that is still patriotic.

This reviewer shared experience about "not made in usa" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Craftsman. The most disappointing about positive experience from Craftsman was hand tools made in china , but reviewer liked warranty and pricing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Craftsman.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Craftsman to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Craftsman?

Comments