Product: Craftsman 247397600 Lawn Mower Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

Sears - New model 397600 craftsman mower a piece of junk. DO NOT buy this mower.

2.2
I brought the mower home and it ran bout 35 minutes. Then just stopped. I took it back to Sears and after a 3 day wait they called and said it had a broken crank and would replace it. The replacement mower ran OK till the first oil change. At that time the self propel stopped working. Back to sears again. They couldn't find that I had bought the mower at their store and wouldn't make an appointment till I proved I bought it there. So after 3 more days of calling and talking mostly to machines I got an appointment dated 7 days later. And took the mower in to them. After 5 days Sears called to say that they had to order parts and it would be 3 more days until repairs would be done. I called on the fourth day to be told the parts were back ordered and wouldn't be delivered for 23 more days. So I've had a brand new Mower that has mowed my lawn 3 time. Ran for about 6 hours and has been in the shop for 37 days. Don't walk run away from this product and Sears service.
Review