Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I purchased a nail gun for my boyfriend for Christmas. It came cracked where the air hose goes in so we contacted craftsman after lowes didn't honor the warranty.

They said they would replace it with no problem around mid Jan. We waited for 2 weeks. No package or any word. So I contacted them again Feb 10th.

They said the order got lost and never got put in. They put that one in and we got the package but it was the wrong Guage of nail gun (they sent us an 18 and he needed the 16) so we contacted them again. They said the gun is out of stock and to just keep checking back if we wanted to replace it and send that one back. I thought they would at least notify me when the item was in.

Here it is March 12th....still no merchandise in and we still have a cracked nail gun. I'm a more than reasonable person and I don't mind waiting but jumping through all these hoops to get something replaced that came damaged is crazy to me. At this point we are just chalking it up as a loss because the headache is not worth the gun. We will purchase another one and move along but I can promise that it will not say craftsman on it.

Which is a shame because our garage is full of craftsman tools. I guess I just feel like it should have been handled a little better. I'm not looking for anything for free.

I just wanted what I paid for. I know better for next time though.

User's recommendation: Check the merchandise before you buy it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments