Verified Reviewer

Starting in the trades late 2019, I purchased a load of tools over the following months. About 25% of these power tools are craftsman, as my father had craftsman and used them exclusively his working life.

My multi tool won't turn on , neither will my wireless sander. Both I have tested the batteries on other craftsman wireless tools and the battery works fine on those. The multitool I purchased early 2020, sander just a few months ago.

But here's the reason I'm now writing this instead of taking the hit. My bench top jointer just damn near wrecked me.

I don't know what happened and I'm done troubleshooting tools, but the blade hold down piece that's bolted onto one of the knives struck the metal bed, breaking the top part of it and damaging the underside of the outfeed table. Now when I turn it on, the spindle/arbor/knife holding mechanism rumbles as it turns.

Can someone help me out with this insane chain of events.

All my products were bought in store at my local Lowe's, and I doubt I have receipts but I can check if that is absolutely necessary. Replace, return, upgrade, whatever at this point I honestly don't care

-Steve

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments